Your Experienced and Compassionate Lawyer
Since 2002, Hollaway Law Office, LLC has vigorously protected the rights of clients. Based in Guntersville, AL, we serve clients throughout Alabama, including in Marshall, Madison, Morgan, Blount, Jackson, Etowah, and DeKalb counties. We understand that when your quality of life is at stake, you need a team to advocate for you and guide you through the complex legal system. We practice many areas of law including personal injury, family, criminal, and probate, among others.
Our attorneys, E. Shane Hollaway and Shane Hanrahan, are licensed to practice law in Alabama Municipal, Probate, District, and Circuit Courts; the Courts of Civil Appeals and Criminal Appeals; and the Alabama Supreme Court, as well as the Federal District Court of the Northern District of Alabama. Our goal is to provide strong representation and recovery for our clients. You can count on our commitment to aggressively representing you.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Slip and Fall
- Workers’ Compensation
Family Law / Domestic Relations
- Divorce, Custody, Child Support, Paternity
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Dependency (DHR and Private)
- Misdemeanors and Traffic Violations
- Game and Fish Violations
Probate Court, Estate Planning, and Estate Administration
- Wills, Power of Attorney, Living Will/Advance Directive, Trusts
- Estate Administration
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Name Changes
Landlord and Tenant
- Lease Agreements / Rental Contracts
- Deed Preparation
- Lease / Sell Agreements
- Bills of Sale
- Incorporation and Dissolution
- Discrimination Actions
- Workers’ Compensation
Civil Disputes / Lawsuits
- Property Disputes
- Contract Disputes
- Insurance Disputes
- Risk Assessment
- Church Liability
- Internal Disputes
- Legal Name Change
- Birth Certificate Amendment
- Contract Preparation
- Contract Review
E. Shane Hollaway
- Juris Doctorate, Samford University, Cumberland School of Law, 1998
- Following law school, he served two years as an Assistant District Attorney in the 27th Judicial Circuit of the State of Alabama.
- In private practice since 2000.
Of Counsel, Associate Attorney
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, University of Alabama in Huntsville, 2007
- Juris Doctorate, Faulkner University, Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, 2013
- In private practice since 2013.
The content of this website is for informational purposes only – it should not be construed as legal advice and it does not establish an attorney-client relationship. An attorney should be consulted regarding questions or issues pertaining to the protection, infringement or possible loss of any rights.
No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.